(no subject)
Apr. 11th, 2010 09:07 pmPeople on internet forums who use the terms DH, DS, etc make me want to retch.
I packed five whole boxes today! And put all my cds from cd books back in their cases so I can sell them / otherwise rid myself of their presence. In the process, I realized that I had 2 O-Town cds. WHO HAS TWO O-TOWN CDS?!? Only me, in the entire world, I think.
I packed five whole boxes today! And put all my cds from cd books back in their cases so I can sell them / otherwise rid myself of their presence. In the process, I realized that I had 2 O-Town cds. WHO HAS TWO O-TOWN CDS?!? Only me, in the entire world, I think.
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-12 05:45 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-12 07:08 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-12 08:28 pm (UTC)b. reading that I somehow translated "DH" into "Full House", and "DS" into "Due South" and now i have no idea what they actually stand for.
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-12 09:34 pm (UTC)Ugh - "dear husband" and "dear son" etc. Prevalent on forums where there are a lot of women. It drives me nuts.
(no subject)
Date: 2010-04-15 06:06 pm (UTC)